Vojtjajaure chapelAddress: Ängesdal Show map
Vojtjajaure chapel is situated in the valley of Björkvattnet, about 35 kilometer from Tärnaby.
The chapel was built following a national appeal, and was opened in 1933. At that time the Björkvattnet valley had a considerable population of farmers. Along the road is Tärnaby-Hemavan’s oldest settlement, Lövlund, established in 1824.
The church seats about 225 people. Regular church services are held four times a year in addition to a variable number of baptisms, marriages and funerals. The cemetery is adjacent to the church.
About this activity
Opening hoursServices are held on church festival days in summer.