Cabin & apartment | Small Cottage in a natural environment close to the forest
The house is renovated in a nice 70's retro feel. The living area is 44 sqm + and ancillary area 44 sqm. Entering the house gives you a journey back in time. The bathroom was completely renovated in 2019, the other rooms have also received a makeover with both new wallpaper and floor to get the right retro feeling with patterns and colors.
* The house is fully furnished and duvets and pillows are available.
Bed linen and towels are brought by yourself.
* 2 bedrooms, 1 on the ground floor (bed 140 cm) & 1 in the basement (Bed 120 cm)
* 2 living rooms, 1 Recreation room in the basement with TV & DVD, but not TV channels but there are a lot of movies. 1 room on the ground floor for socializing and board games.
* Kitchen with stove, fridge & freezer, coffee maker and all kitchen utensils you may need except microwave.
* 1 bath / Wc
* 1 laundry room in the basement
* Outdoor furniture & Grill and 1900 sqm plot area.
* Internet access is available on request
* Pets not allowed
Cleaning is not included in the rent. All cleaning products are available. The cottage is left in its original condition, like you found it. In the event of no cleaning and / or furniture, crockery or the like has broken down, a fee of SEK 1,500 is paid.
The rent is paid in connection with the collection of the keys. A deposit fee is paid in connection with the rent of SEK 1,500. This fee is refundable if the cottage is left in the same condition as when you arrived.
The house has room for 2-4 people and is divided into two floors. Ground floor has entry, 1 bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and living room.
On the lower level (Basement) there is a tv-room, 1 bedroom and a laundry room.
The surroundings around the house is mostly forest. The house is located at the end of the village and is protected from privacy but neighbors are available. The plot consists mostly of natural land, lawn and some plantings. The plot is under construction and the goal is that eventually there will be a wide variety of plants.
The house is perfect for you who appreciate a quiet nature where fishing, walking in the woods, lying in the hammock, reading books, picking berries, skiing etc are your main interests. The place is perfect for you who otherwise live a hectic life in the city and want to come to a place for meditation, unwind and gather strength.
Barsele village is located along the Ume River. The house is close to the possibility of swimming and fishing, electric light trails and forest paths. Boats & canoes are available for rent on request.
A local beer brewery, Gårdsbryggeriet 65N, is just a stone's throw from the house. Here are opportunities for those interested to order a beer tasting.